Lead Engineer (female/male) "Mechanical Design Engineer"
- Leading the design of customer specified development projects.
- Working with purchasing to identify and source new suppliers.
- Detailed design for production (including 3D design & drawings).
- To ensure compliance with relevant directives and standards.
- Reporting progress of project constantly to the managing director.
- Project management from initial design through to installation.
- Representing Products (Machines) on exhibitions.
- Degree qualification in an applicable engineering discipline, preferably mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience with providing engineering and development support to an established product range (ideally automated production machines).
- Previous experience of 3D CAD is essential (ideally Inventor or solidworks, but not obligatory).
- Proven ability to manage development projects through to successful conclusion.
- Fluent in English and basic knowledge of German is essential.
- An exciting opportunity for an individual with both, strong technical and communicational skills, to lead automation machines development as part of a small dynamic
- A competitive gross salary €38-52k per annum (negotiable).
If you would like further information or wish to apply, please e-mail at email@example.com with your CV.
Applicants need to have current eligibility to work in the EU.